Контрольная работа 10 класс Unit 1

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Образовательный форум 2020 год » Образование » Учебники, пособия, тетради » Контрольная работа 10 класс Unit 1
Контрольная работа 10 класс Unit 1
skumonkДата: Суббота, 13.10.2018, 19:55 | Сообщение # 1
Генералиссимус
Статус: Offline
Progress check for Unit 1

Variant 1

Fill in the blanks with necessary words. One word is odd. (dignity, lyrics, logo, elective, on time, to-do list, plain)

1). The evening bus arrived … - at 6 p.m. 2). It was … that remembered me about happy times. 3). He suit was so … that that it doesn’t seem as of famous brand name. 4). I’m sure A. Nemov finished his career with … . 5). If Jane doesn’t use … , she won’t be ready for the test. 6) We are glad to have … subjects in our timetable, so we mustn’t visit them.

Put the verbs in the appropriate form.

1. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 2. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow. 3. He (to watch) already the film and can write the article about it. 4. I can't write the assignment, because my notebook (to leave) at home. 5. This project ... (finish) tomorrow. 6. Sandra ... (drive) to work by her husband every day. 7. We (to listen) to his lecture for an hour.8. What you (to do) at five o'clock yesterday? — I (to work) in the library.

3. Open the brackets using Condition 2.

If he … (be) my friend, I … (invite) him to the party.

They … (laugh) at me if I … (sing) this song.

If we … (have) free time, we … (start) a new hobby.

She … (not mind) if you … (borrow) her car.

If you … (move) to another city, I … ( not to phone) you every day.

4. Rewrite these statements in Reported Speech.

My mother said to me, “Put on your coat!”

My friend said to us, “Don’t come today.”

A man asked me, “Do you have a car?”

My father asked me, “Where were you yesterday?

“My parents will arrive today.” He said

5. Translate the sentences

1. Это мой старший брат обучил меня боевым искусствам.

2. Чтобы придти на лекцию вовремя, они решили поехать на метро.

3. Этот футболист играл также хорошо, как и его соперник (competitor).

4. Редко можно услышать такую мелодичную песню.

Progress check for Unit 1

Variant 2

Fill in the blanks with necessary words. One word is odd. (recognition, waste time, indignant, in time, go ahead, homesick, evoke)

1). Paul did his best at the college and … in his group in all the subjects. 2). To be at the top of the class you mustn’t … . 3). I have listened to this melody many times, as it … only positive emotions. 4). The spectators were … , because they thought the judges were unfair. 5). The athlete was very proud of his results and understood that he got … of the public. 6) The girls decided to go to the concert hall … before the beginning.

Put the verbs in the appropriate form.

1. Every day the director (to enter) the office at nine o'clock. Yesterday he (to enter) the office at half past nine. 2. When the secretary (to come) tomorrow? 3. At six o'clock yesterday we (to listen) to a very interesting lecture. 4. My car ... (repair) next week. 5. Are you going to make breakfast? No, it ... (make) by my brother. 6. I (to know) her since our childhood. 7. Tennis (to play) every day by them. 8. Listen! Somebody (to play) the piano.

3. Open the brackets using Condition 2.

If I … (be) taller, I … (become) a basketball player.

If an asteroid … (hit) our planet, it … (cause) an ice age.

John … (travel) around the world if he … (win) a lottery prize.

We … (go) to Spain this winter if we … (have) enough money.

They … ( not to laugh) at me if I … (sing) this song.

4. Rewrite these statements in Reported Speech.

He said to Mary, “Don’t forget to send me an e-mail.”

Karrie said to me, “Call me tomorrow.”

My father asked me, “Where were you yesterday?”

Helen asked him, “Will you be at home?”

”He came yesterday.” She said

5. Translate the sentences

1. Для того, чтобы достичь лучших результатов, тебе нужно посещать внеклассные занятия.

2. Его одноклассник – выдающийся композитор.

3. Как только они вошли в зал, представление (performance) началось.

4. Никогда раньше его не награждали таким призом.

Образовательный форум 2020 год » Образование » Учебники, пособия, тетради » Контрольная работа 10 класс Unit 1
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: